Do you have a Microsoft office Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt file) that you have either stored on your PC or Slideshare and want to convert it into a Video to share it onor your favorite Video Streaming Website? My case was not this same, I am using an iPhone 7 and I don’t like to Install many apps to open .ppt files on my iPhone, So, I usually convert my presentations to videos so I can easily watch them without manually turning the slides orfor .ppt files.
How to Convert your PPT Files to Video?
You need an MS Office 2010 Version (at least) to convert your powerpoint presentation to a. Once you have the .ppt file ready. You can follow the steps given below:
The first thing is to convert powerpoint presentation into videos by these simple steps:
- Create a powerpoint presentation and then choose “file” on the left corner of the screen.
- Click on “save & send”.
- Now click the option “create a video”.
- Choose “Don’t use recorded timings” and create the video.
With the following screenshot, the steps will be more clear.
If you don’t have an MS Office latest version on your PC, you can also use other tools to convert your .ppt files.
There are manythat also offer to change powerpoint presentations.
Also Visit: YouTube To MP3 Converter
Now, once you have your Video, now the next step is to publish this Video on Youtube. To share it with Youtube, you need to upload the video. To follow, see the steps given below.
How to publish powerpoint presentations on YouTube?
- Open the YouTube page and sign in to your account and click upload on the left corner of the page.
- Click on “Select to upload” and browse the file converted intoand select the file and then click “open”.
- You will see the uploading is in progress. As soon as the file is uploaded click “publish”.
- Your video is published now.